Friday, October 28, 2005

See! A blog post!

paladin
PALADIN

You are the Paladin, the
ultimate warrior for God. The Paladin
represents all that is good in the world.
Paladins fight evil at all costs. They do not
care for material pleasures of this world. They
have sworn their lives away to protecting the
innocent, avenging the victims of cruel
murders, and chasing after those who deserve
their punishments. The Paladin will do anything
to fulfill their duties. They will even
sacrifice themselves to save
another.

Color: White
Animal:
Dove
Gem: Diamond
Symbol:
Sword

Image:
http://www.deviantart.com/view/14400235/


Who would you be if you were a character in an epic fantasy? (beautiful pictures)
brought to you by Quizilla


Haha, I know I'm sorry, but I jus can't seem to find the words to describe recent events. When I do I'll put down a proper post yeah haha... for now watch me cruise through Quizilla.com haha

No comments: