Sunday, December 18, 2005

Christmas

Here we Come a caroling, here we come a caroling.
Christmas is coming the goose is getting fat,
Please put a penny in the old man's hat,
If u haven't got a penny then a ha'penny will do,
If u haven't got a ha'penny then God bless you, God bless you.

;)

Haha, hmm Christmas is coming and I miss VJ choir now more than ever, haha. It's was pretty fun goin around Singapore's town area caroling and performing. Kinda wish I could be in a world class choir like that again. Sometimes I feel I don't deserve to have been in that choir. Everyone there was so great at singing, while I was only mediocre. Was really blessed by God to have gotten in. Hmm well, as somone once said. All good things must come to an end. Hopefully I'll be able to find a similiarly dedicated and talented choir when I go to uni. Praying hard for it. Though I like sports, like to play instruments and computer games, and starting to discover the wonders of the opposite sex, I think I'll forever be a Chorister in heart. Not a soloist or just a singer, but a group singer, jus cos it's so much more meaningful :)

Merry Christmas to one and all. God bless the world, for He has blessed the world once with His only Son.

No comments: