Thursday, May 03, 2007

Busy Beaver

I know it's been awhile since I last posted anything, well, first there were the exams so wasn't free to post anything, then I had to move out of my residence within 24hrs... That was a whirlwind called my father, and we basically jus chucked everything into the apartment I will be staying in next term.

Once that was done, I had to catch a flight to Vancouver and have been staying at the farm, now re-christened as "My home", for the past several weeks. For the first week there was no gate, no phone, no cable, no internet and no car, but had plenty of bootleg movies to watch... Second week,there was still no car, no cable, no internet, the plants needed planting the patio needed to be torn up and redone, the grass needed to be cut (10 acres of it) and the movies were finished :P

Hahaso yeah I've been plenty busy,and whenever I went to my uncle and aunt's houses their computers were kinda wonky,so I couldn't access blogger either oh well... So now I finally get to use the internet by plugging their internet into my laptop. Whoopeedoo...

Ok enuff said, for those who want to know. I have a flight back to Singapore on the 12th of May, which means I'll reach Singapore on the 13th of May, a Sunday, or more specifically, Mother's Day! So it means I will only be free earliest on 14th of May... Flight details... I won't include here, cos I don't think anyone is gonna meet me at the airport anyway haha.

Hmm, anyway i'm off to bed to dream about meeting the peeps I miss os much haha. Adios.

No comments: