Thursday, October 02, 2008

A little update

I realize I haven't updated in a long long time. I'm in class now doing this simply because I can't concentrate anyway and might as well be doing something to keep awake and listen somewhat to the boring marketing professor...

My life the past few weeks have been... rather uninteresting, but it's been ok. I've started gymming about 3 times a week, and have taekwondo training about 3 times a week, and it's eating up quite a bit of time for me. I haven't lost very much weight but I realize my stamina and balance have increased somewhat. Starting this week I will start trying to lose weight again, will start watching everything I eat.

The things that seem to be on my mind the most are my studies and xiao mei. I'm really glad that we are still such good friends, but at the same time a part of me feels a little empty. I don't mean to be so emo all the time, but when something like this is on one's mind all the time, it's kinda hard not to get introspective.

On a happier note, I'm studying and working out a lot more now, which works out well for me. I feel healthier and more confident of myself than ever before. So I will keep this up and hopefully things will change for me in the future.

No comments: