Saturday, August 07, 2004

OK stupid...

The blog page is weird... Had to try numerous times jus to gain access to my own blog... Anyway the reason y i haven't been blogging all tt consistently recently is due to one rather disturbing acknowledgement... There's really no point... I mean, the reason I put up a blog was so that i'd have a place to vent, maybe talk to friends about how i should solve some problems, and maybe even discuss how life is... But all that's been happening so far is the growing evidence that only one max three people remember this age even exists... Anyway end of story is, i had a rather fun day today... Really like music haha... If no one goes out with me tmr... Well, i'd take it as expected and frankly, the only thing i have in mind for tmr is song creating session all by my lonesome... Sounds rather introverted/anti-social to you? Well I honestly did try to find something to do on National day eve... Just that no one seems free or willing to go out with me... Oh well, at least i still have my music... And friends who are willing to talk to me online, if they do ignore me in real life...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

heya!

how's life?
i know i've been mia for a long time.. *pai seh* with all the preparations for uni and stuff.
yah.. so just dropping a note to say hello, and yeah, to prove that this page still exists.

*grin* will update my blog soon.

Take care!

Aunt.