Thursday, August 05, 2004

Tired

That's about sums up what i feel over the past week... what with the SM1 tank exam, the performance tmr, the multiple identities as I/C in different aspects, the getting slapped with an extra guard duty that wasn't even my fault...And to top things off... Seems like there's a lot of stuff goin on this saturday for my church worship team... this has honestly been a really tiring week... The only good that has come out of this week is the fact that i passed the exam easily... Though many others failed.... Though i was too busy praying for a pass so i'd have less work to actually be proud of it. My brain hurts, my fingers hurt, my arm hurts, snd even my blinking leg hurts... Cos of a cut wound from rushing around like a chicken with it's head cut off... Haiz, anyway gonna rest and try to recuperate or jus use my usual method of willpower to sustain myself again... Done tt very often anyway... Only reason y i can pass my 2.4... Focus till ignore the pain/fatigue...

No comments: