Thursday, February 10, 2005

CNY

Yup kinda of a late posting, but do I care? Of course not. Of late I've been feeling and acting weird, to all those who want to scold me for being so, go ahead, I don't really give a damn, but if u wana say it's a good thing, I'm all ears yeah. Anyway, I got kinda f%&^ed by my officer, again, wasted 1 day of the 5 days of leave I've alotted to myself this year. As for why, it's simple, I want to save my leave for ORD next year, and my officer just because HE wants to take a free off day, happily tricks half of us into taking leave, and giving the recalcitrant one OFF... (Cos by SAF directive, there must be at least one senior personnel on hand if anyone is there at all)

Do I feel cheated? Damn right I do. Haiz, at least I discovered something about myself... I thought I had changed from my youger self. But the recent events have caused me to realised I haven't changed quite as much as I had thought. It's sometimes so liberating just to be violent. Although I haven't quite exploded in a longer time than I used to(once every 2 yrs, it's been, 5 yrs...), I'm coming closer and closer to it. Haha, the last time I was so angry,..., I managed to break a wall, I can't remember if it was a false wall, or an old one or something... Just remember feeling good at making a fist sized hole... Just as it feels good now, to go to the buoy I use as a punching bag and make it fly, even with the 5 bricks I tied to the bottom of it. Anyway I also realise it's better to fel angry than to feel depressed, at least when you're angry you get things in motion, you push yourself to do something... I haven't forgotten the feeling of being angry, and I like it. Irritation is no use, despair is no use, calm is no use, only anger and happiness is useful. One for getting stuff done, the other to enjoy.

So fun being violent.

No comments: