Sunday, March 20, 2005

Mada Mada Dane

The many ways you acknowledge you are watching too much anime...
1.)Start saying phrases in japanese
2.)Wish you could do a 'Sharingan'
3.)Instead of 'What' think 'nani?'
4.)Have A japanese msn nick. (Ganbatte ne minna!)
5.)Think girls would look cute in a sailor uniform
6.)(i think of anything else right now, but it'll come to me... lol)

Anyway, I've been spending my time jus watching anime after anime recently... particularly like, full metal panic, aishiteru ze baby, prince of tennis, hunter x hunter and gundam seed destiny! Gundam is really cool, sadly most of it is liscenced so no more free viewings for me :p

The weekend has been rather restful, and i'm kinda looking forward to the week ahead... I pray that my hand will heal, it's been three weeks since my injury( for most of the people who don't know, a 75 kg weight fell on my hand, and there was a very slight fracture... I decided not to take mc cos I was on course, and couldn't afford to fail cos of low attendance). Anyway, it still hurts, but at least it works well enough for me to play a relaxed game of basketball :)

Quite happy with my bball performance today, nothing spectacular, but at least i managed to get the rebound rather frequently, and my accuracy for shooting was rather high.(at least as compared to normal) I didn't realise how much i miss bball and also how much i've already gotten over my bball craze. I jus enjoy being with my frens, and being a valuable part of the team, don't have the urge to try to be outstanding anymore. Never was anyway.

I was approached again today to join the church choir, i don't know how to ans... On one hand I really miss MY choir, in ACS and in VJC, cos they are both such spectacular choirs, it's hard to forget them. No disrespect, but i wonder if i'll feel the same satisfaction if I joined the church choir. The level of commitment is much higher, and the level of the choiristers, not as high. Plus i've relatively sure my singing has gotten worse... i've forgotten my focus... Haiz...

Well to cap things off for today, my friend Tony sprained his leg again, and i drove him home. Hope he gets well soon... Easter is coming, one day holiday soon... Well thank od for the small things in life yeah... Till my next post, I bid thee, sayonara haha....

No comments: