Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Sorry everyone

Yeah, I know my blog has become a really boring place the past few months, haven't actually been blogging, but've been using cheap-skate cut and paste posts... :P

Anyway, I realise that as much as I try to deny it... I AM my father's son... I become depressed whenever I'm not actually working... Meaning, like my father, I AM a workaholic. Only difference being, I prefer to work cos i want to help people, my father does it for prestige and money... BUT i will brook no insult to my father! I am no saint, and materialistic as he is, my father is unbelievably generous... He makes as much money as he can, jus so he can give it away... According to him, he knows what it's like to be poor... So he sympathises and doesn't want to be poor anymore... I can't fault him for that.

Another thing... Can some of my friends evaluate my psychological makeup? I have no idea why I like turning conversations into jokes. It's not that I don't know how to be serious, and i know I like to make people laugh and smile... But, it feels weird that i try to act naturally, and always end up being seen as the joker BFG :P

That's all for now... And if for some reason Flora knows abt this blog or stumbles into it, I jus wanna say, it's nice to hear from ya again, however indirectly, take care and God bless yeah?

No comments: