Thursday, May 19, 2005

3 Days of mc are over...

They were great while they lasted, went to the airport a total of three times... Don't ask why, it'd take too long to explain, lol... Hmm, managed to get loads and loads of sleep... Also managed to satisfy my craving for basketball... There're only so many times you can miss simple shots until you feel sated haha... Well, the reason why I had to go on 3 days of MC was because I had a really bad rash outbreak... It's not that I couldn't function as a normal person due to it, but more of the fact... I really needed a cool(as in temperature not atmosphere) and stressless environment for a while, I'd been sorely lacking these two criteria in my life for some time now... Well, alls well that ends well, I just hope my rash doesn't flare up again tmr when I go back to camp, that'd just suck... Will blog something interesting next week.. i hope... ttyl

No comments: