Friday, July 08, 2005

Sad tidings

For all TMC people, please pray for Jestyn and his family, his mom has passed away... Words cannot describe all the emotions I am feling right now... The thot that I should have/could have done more, keeps running through my head. It's irrational I know, but, I have the urge to call him and give my condolences or something... But that feels so stilted, and I know every reminder that his mom has passed away from sincere callers would just hammer things home and hurt him even more... The only thing I can do now which might help is by telling as many people as I can to pray for him... It's seems so small and minimal and the helplessness is making me uneasy... I'll cal him tmr, when things have settled down a little I guess find away to share his burden, without jolting a fragile state... words can heal, but it can also break... Hopefully God will guide him and me both...

No comments: