Thursday, July 07, 2005

Who Am I?

These are the model ans given by my church haha...

I am the salt of the earth (Matthew 5:13)
I am the light of the world (Matthew 5:14)
I am Christ's Friend (John 15:15)
I am Christ's personal witness sent out to tell everyone about Him (Acts 1:8)
I am joined forever to the Lord and am one spirit with Him (1 Cor 6:17)
I am a new person. My past is forgiven & everything is new (2 Cor 5:17)
I am a child of God and will receive the inheritance He has promised (Gal 4:6-7)
I am a saint, a holy person (Eph 1:1, Phil 1:1, Col 1:2)
I am righteous and holy (Eph 4:24)
I am only a visitor to this world I which I temporarily live (1 Pet 2:11)
I am an enemy of the devil (1 Pet 2:11)
I am born again in Christ, and the evil one cannot touch me (1 John 5:18)
I am not the great *I am* (Ex 3:14, John 8:24) but by the grace of God, I am what I am (1 Cor 15:10)
----------------------------------------

Hmm the past few days, have been kinda irritating actually. Duty in Pt kit ain't all it's cracked up to be. anyway sleepy, i'll blog again another.. cheerio

No comments: