Thursday, June 30, 2005

Time flies...

After a record breaking month of 5 days of MC, 4 Guard Duties and 3 Recovery duties, it's suddenly July! I mean, wow, where'd the time go (ok so it went to sleeping, stressing out due to incompetent 'soldiers', and draining of blood from blood-sucking... ... ... somethings...).

Anyhoo, after giving tuition today, I decided why not blog? And promptly came up with a list of reasons for and against(thus forcing me to end up blogging anyway). Not dwelling on the irony of that, the reasons are...
1.)Too damn lazy (yes it's a reason!)
2.)Need to do my Disciple book(oops I did it all at one go when I couldn't stop myself earlier this week)
3.)Need to read (Wasn't serious about this one...)
4.)Need to touch guitar (Am cradling my guitar right now... so, out of point)
5.)Want to play DOTA!!!!(Don't HAVE DOTA, enuff said)
6.)Need rest for parade tommorrow! (I'm watching the parade, not participating in it...)
7.)Want to surf the net (Erm, blogging IS surfing the net...)
8.)Want to chat with msn friends (Friends normally pang seh me online anyway... got loads of time in between)
9.)Nothing to blog about ( Well, you do now...)
Lastly the best reason!
10.)Blog also no one reply or read anyway (That's why blog lah)

So here I am :P

Hmm moving right along, was rushing the whole day away, after camp went to beach road, then went to have a haircut then went to give tuition.. whew... Kinda tiring rushing from one place to another... but at least I'm healthy compared to the miserable one week where my good friend wsn't in Singapore and I just stayed at home rotting and sleeping and did more rotting... Was miserable and lonely... So I practised the guitar till my fingertips bled(ain't joking)...

(I know I'm really disorganised, I know and don't really care, just typing what comes to mind)

The past month has been really sickening (pun intended). For the uninformed, I had 3 guard duties in the space of one week, and fell ill immediately after. Yet I tried to help out a little in the church by going for the Youth Worship team practice. After that, I had to treat a friend to a birthday lunch :P. Then on Sunday pushed myself to little sleep to prepare for Father's Day. Went to Church, went out with a few friends, then alas has an asthma attack(I couldn't even identify it as such... haven't had one since I was 8...) Went to a doctor, and got 2 days mc. Rotted at home like a log. Then on the second day had the mother of all headaches, couldn't even see the handle of my own bedroom door, another 2 days mc. Friday went back to camp, saturday had guard AGAIN, was so stressed i couldn't sleep on the sunday after, and fell sick again on monday(1 day MC) had some kind of gastric flu... Then after a recovery duty last night, it's today with all it's rush in preparation for tmr's SAF day.. whoopee doo... Please excuse me while i attempt not to fall sick again.... adios and God bless all...

1 comment:

LadyRandom said...

who say blog already no one read?