Sunday, February 12, 2006

I need someone to talk to...

I'm starting to feel underappreciated again. I don't what it is with me. I like to help people out. I'd stick my neck for others, yet, I don't feel like they know/want what I've done. Is it because what I've done, really is of no consequence to them? I have no idea... I'm just really tired of so many things. Ignorance really is bliss... Why'd I have to become smart enough to think of others? Being selfish was so much easier... I don't who to talk abt this with... Sadly enough.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey neph...

What's wrong?

Talion said...

Jus a little sick of vday stuff i guess... Will be waiting for it to be over...

Anonymous said...

doing things for people can be a chore... really, if we put our focus on them when we're helping them, we place a subconscious expectation on them to recognise our efforts and like what God says time and again, depending on human appreciation and our own efforts will only lead to disappointment. Keep going back to the cross, keep going back to the Father and let Him remind you what your motivation for helping people is - after all Jesus did a whole load of things and boy was He severely underappreciated and whipped and killed to boot.

DO check out Psalm 33 and Psalm 62...

love,
enqi