Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I'm here!!!!!!

Haha, landed yesterday actually but was too tired to blog. I've discovered that there's a problem with my laptop's spacebar. Getting on my nerves :P. Anyway, my relatives in Canada are really nice. They tried to plan a surprise birthday party for me, and failed, haha.

First they told me they were going to have a big dinner on the night of my birthdate, then my mom told me to dress up properly, then my Dad called me from singapore to ask if i'm meeting 'the rest' later even though he didn't know if I was out or at home. Last but not least I met another uncle on the way and he wished me happy birthday. Not that I didn't want him to know, but if you only see someone like 5% of the time a year, you generally don't remember their birthday unless someone tells you lol. But the dinner did hold some surprises... An aunt I didn't know very well, walked up to me and told me she'd been holding an account for me since I was born and had put in some cash every new year christmas and birthday. I know she doesn't earn a lot but the amount was a whopping 3.5K! Wow, it's incredible, even my relatives in Singapore wouldn't do such a thing.

Saw my nephew and niece as well, (cousin's children) my nephew is my senior in uni -.- 2nd year, and my niece has grown from a very introverted person to a rather vivacious young lady. Anyway it's getting kinda late,so I have to go, will keep with the updates as best I can. TTYL!

No comments: