Monday, August 28, 2006

in Between Planes

Hmm, to all interested and maybe less interested parties, i'm right now blogging from the Airport Library of Taipei International Airport. The flight has so far been uneventful other than an incident of a small boy playing behind me and kicking me for 2 hrs... And me subsequently playing with the boy until he fell asleep... He was still sleeping when we landed haha. Cute boy lah. Sadly I forgot to charge my hp before the flight and couldn't take pictures of him(yes i noe my phone has become my camera, but whatever works yeah.)

Anyway, I'm currently planning to stay up for the next 14 hrs as I will reach Canada in the evening. If all goes as strategized, i'll have a long night's rest and be completely jetlag free the following day(at least tt's the plan). I'm still wondering what kind of guitar to buy... actually I already have some slight idea... Hopefully tt will bear fruit.

Hmm, ok signing off for now. take care everyone, I'm fine still alive and all tt yeah. :) Hope everyone remembers me and smiles lots. adios amigos

No comments: