Thursday, September 07, 2006

ok last of the pics

Lol, some random picsfrom all over the place...too lazy to put em all chronologically...

Kaze trying to shoot the photographer, lucky his aiming sucks and he doesn't have a gun.. so grabs the next best thing... and misses still...


Lol YM people in the midst of lousy lighting and taken with a sad camera phone haha, anyone can sponsor me an SLR? =D


YM again with Iz and mark in the middle...Intended them to take pics with another grp but they had to leave early... oh well... hmm I realize I dun have pics with jus me and Iz lol oh well..


Friendlies again... Looking somewhat normal...finally...


YM doin their usual 'looking anywhere but the camera' again haha


The peeg, me and daddy long hands haha... The three musketeers, super free, therefore play ball, pool, dota, crash at Andy's place, jam in church etc... All sorts of nonsense haha


Me and Aunt again haha, pretty ain't she?


Lol, some of the 02s63ers, those that didn'tleave early that is... :P


Last but not least Esther and Vanessa, the two blur little girls in the church haha... Heys, take care and stay safe yeah, I can't fetch the two of you home anymore, so please don't go home too late and all the best for ur studies!

OK that's all for now...whew,alot of pics uploaded, slowly browse through the whole lot yeah. Hey aunt, miss ya k? To the rest, I won't forget you, take care ,God bless and I'll be back. :)

No comments: