Saturday, February 10, 2007

Really should blog about something

cos it's been too long... Oh well, haven't had much interesting stuff goin on in my life recently I guess, plus not really ben in the mood to blog. i've had a lot of time of reflection and just thinking.

The prayer group at the King Street Residence hasn't commenced yet, but I believe it will, in time... I've withdrawn fom the Campus for Christ worship team, because I've been so busy on the rehearsal days and the rehearsal location is just really far since I have to walk there in -(double digit) temperatures. I have several midterms next week, and so am quite busily studying, and due to a complaint... am listening to music provided by Travis next door rather than playing my own music, the concrete wall transmit sound much better than I thought, and rather than disturb someone who's studying, I've been trying to keep as quiet as possible.. I still watch stuff on my com sometimes though.

On a side note, I've bought a second monitor for my laptop, it's a 19" screen, and it's pretty useful. Helps me to keep track of all the stuff I'm doin on my laptop. I normally work on my laptop screen and have either the notes I've "kept" on this secondary monitor, or just have people I'm msning with on it. Then I don't have to stop my work, jus look right, click, reply, and go back to work. Anyway reading week is coming up soon, will get a week to catch up to everything i haven't. So will probably blog then again... See if I'm in the mood.

Cya yeah, miss ya aunt, little aunt(van), Damein, bball guys, 'ex-gf for a day' and KM =D

No comments: