Monday, October 08, 2007

God is watching...

I know I haven't been blogging for a long while, and have seldom been doing so. Honestly I found I've lost the taste for blogging, simply because I've stopped whining I guess. Oh before I froget, I realize why I had trouble with the html for the background script, Firefox was unable to view the "fixed" background command, but when I used Internet explorer, there was no problem with the website.

Hmmm, a little update on me, I've been pretty hooked onto facebook, and I've recently started being re-addicted to gunbound. Unfortunately for a guy who is alone most of the time, there isn't very much one can do during free time, so I use the computer and try to keep myself busy.

For those of you who don't know about facebook, it's a pretty interesting system similiar to friendster and myspace. It's more geared towards the schooling crowd however. The unique property of facebook is the ability to add applications and to interact with people you have addded as friends. There are applications like superpoke, battle stations pets etc, a large number of application brings great versatility and a unique experience to every user. Girls would be able to have cuter applications like fluffy friends, superwall, grafitti and growing pets. Guys would be able to add applications like battlestations, fight club and fight poke.

Gunbound for those who don't know about it, is somewhat like an internet version of Worms, though that is simplifying it. There are multiple mobiles to choose from and each have their unique propeties. My favourite mobile is something called the boomer, it has a strong attack, a large angle of attack, and moderate movement abilities, its downside is an extremely weak defense and a shot that is light in weight and strongly affected by wind factors. This makes for a mobile that requires the use of a lot of strategy, but if the right strategy is used, it is an extremely strong mobile to use.

Anyway that's all I have for now... Will blog again when i next feel like it...

No comments: