Thursday, October 18, 2007

Yes! I found it!

It's 4am and i have a midterm in 7 hours, but I found this song from my past "Reaching for you" A beautiful song that I haven't heard in a long while... Now I really want to play it with the band....

Hope you love it too...
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Reaching for you by Raymond Badham

C G/B
I can·t believe the way
Gm7/Bb F/A
Your love has got a hold on me
C G/B Dm7 F2
Each morning I wake to find You near

C G/B
You lift me above my fears
Gm7/Bb F/A C
And set my feet on solid ground
G/B Dm7 F
All of my days belong to You

PRE-CHORUS:
F#m7 C#m7
And I breathe in Your
D Esus4 C#/F F#m7
Breathe of life that fills my heart
Dm6/F A/E B7/D# D D/E
You are my all consuming fire

CHORUS:
E A2
And I stand here before You
F#m9 F#m7 F#m9 F#m7
In wide-opended wonder
Bm7 Esus4 E A Bm7
Amazed at the Glory of You
E A2
The power of heaven
F#m9 F#m7 F#m9 F#m7 Bm7
Revealing Your purpose in me
Esus4 E D2
As I·m reaching for You

No comments: