Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Studying

How to study? I think it is safe to say I'm one of the worst students in the world... I can study for more than 26 hrs over three days for a single module and forget what felt like 60% of it before the midterm.

I'm sick of myself sometimes... sigh...

Why can't I find what I want to do? And why does it seem as though everything is so hard? I know I have talents, but they always seem so useless in light of life in general. Yes I can play music, not well enough to perform, good enuf to keep small grps of people entertained for 5 mins maybe. Yes I can play sports passably well, not well enough to be on any team, well enough to take part in a game. I'm smart, not smart enough to do well in school, but smart enough to learn fast...

ah well... back to studying.... ineffectually...

No comments: