Saturday, December 29, 2007

Random Thoughts

- I like sports more thn I should
- Bowling is really interesting
- I have no life
- Merry christams and happy new year to everyone
- I have no idea which jes it is in the chat box below... either jestyn, jeslyn or jessica... ah well
- Having no internet doesn't really suck as much as I thought, (p.s., I'm in my aunt's house now)
- Have FF7 will disregard internet (FF7 is more fun than playing on the internet)
- note to self: do not reinterpret previous statement into playing with self more fun than playing with others
- oh damn
- on another note why do I have more calls from waterloo when i'm NOT in waterloo, and more calls from singapore when I AM in waterloo???
- does not bode well for my phone bill
- I miss people I shall not mention, actions of futility are the theme of last year... this year should be different
- might be different
- hopefully different
- well a guy can dream can't he?
- as long as it isn't a wet dream...
- bleah
- Wo zhen de bu yuen yi jiang wo xin li zhui xiang shuo de shi, ying wei jiang le tai duo chi hui ying xiang jie guo.
- ok enuff rambling, gonna go bowling
- with old foggies
- good for bullying
- on another random note i won 80 bucks in mahjong from my relatives so far..
- I really should cut down... they might get angry :P


Shaun

No comments: