Wednesday, September 01, 2004

31st August

I'm home, after another guard duty... Haiz... tired i am, and having a tank test tmr i am... Well at least the today's test was relatively easy... Rather straight forward questions, so i jus used my special gift again... Just for the fun of it haha... (btw my special gift is the ability to measure bolt sizes via eyeballing, means jus looking, dun even need to test... well it works MOST of the time tt is :P)Hmm, i'm currently thinking about 4 very different things:
1) How to improve my guitar playing quickly
2) How to make use, of my recent exposure to God's love, in my life(please if u are interested in what happened to me, ask me, it will change my life, and hopefully when i'm done yours as well)
3) Start planning for university, but where to start?
4) Need to exercise/play basketball... But other than thro running which will prolly end up with me injuring my legs again.. how?

So yeah... Although i still have no gf... I'm really too busy to have one anyway.. *so one of my platoon mates says.... sian*

In other news, my committment to God starting from last Sunday, 29th August, is to stop using vulgarities... I will still swear, but by using words like 'fish', 'shoot', 'chicken'... And currently... Well not so successful... managed to reduce it from countless vulgarities a day, to 5 on Monday, 3 on Tuesday, and 2 today... Not good enough I know... But will continue to do my best haha...

Fun Phrase for the day for the day, "Definitive unbiased administrative defenestration of the inconsequential superlatives of arachnophobia" Try to figure tt one out haha tata

No comments: