Sunday, November 21, 2004

Basketball

Heh, I'd nearly forgotten how much I like to play basketball, true I'm not a fantastic player like my cousin, or have oodles of talent like several of my church friends, or even a decade of experience, another church friend. But, I really like the sport cos sometimes the goal is so easy to achieve yet so difficult... And everything depends on teamwork most of the time. To me teamwok isn't always about being able to use every player all the time, but more of... the right tool for the right job. Haha, getting things done is fun :), can either, use fake, pass, dribble, force or tactics, or all of them together haha... Love it best when you know your friends so well, you know what to do and expect when I play with or against them.

Hope I can get another chance to play this much bball again in the near future. 6hrs on sat and 3 hrs today :) can't stop smiling

No comments: