Thursday, November 25, 2004

Mobilisation

Haizzzzz, there's a mobilisation this weekend for my camp..., mean si can't realy make much plans... oh well, nvm...

khay:thx for helping e check my email..., sry to bother ya so often..
jas: hope u do well for ur 'A's man, the lava lamps are great, thx again
nat: i will remember the ball pump
to val, isabella and xx whom i noe never come, unless hell maybe freezes over: ganbatte for 'A's too.. yosh!

In other news, I've gotten re-addicted to gunbound thanks (or no thanks) to pris... Plus the fact that i stay at home every night with nothing to do. Now you church people know why I never mind you asking me to do stuff on weekday nights. Ah well, life of an undesirable NSman. Heh, end up being an old guy playing gb -.-...

Wanna watch 'The Incredibles', need some light entertainment tt's sorely lacking in my life. Anyone care to watch it with me? Should be free... If i'm lucky.. sigh...

This post kinda lame, will post in future when i HAVE something to post abt.

BTW, Happy B'day Hern Ping, noe u'll never read this, I don't know why i bother, but end of day u still my cousin yeah? Pray to God you'll find ur proper path someday (hopefully soon). Pray that He will take care of you, especially that weak knee of urs, and tt God will provide. Finally 19 yeah... All the best, God bless...

No comments: