Sunday, September 25, 2005

Monthly blogging

Hmm my blogging seems to be on a monthly basis now. Though a lot of things happen to me each month, I just don't seem to feel the need to blog about them all... Hmm, anyway I'm unofficially my camp's walking dictionary. Every hokkien peng, officer, and driver knows about me. It's my own fault I guess..., no one asked me to take part in that stupid scrabble in-camp competition... Worst part was me 'showing off' w/o even realising it. Most scrabble players know only the words but not their usage or their meaning... I won the competition not only knowing what every word I used meant, but by having a bigger vocabulary than the runner up. I didn't even think about it, I was just struggling to grab all the triple letter scores and triple word scores..., how was I to know I'd trump the runner up by 108 pts? I'd won the rest by a measly 20 to 50 pts... Now my officer is seriously thinking of dragging me back to work as his clerk gain... sigh...

In more recent news, there's not very much work to do in my camp nowadays.. Thank God..., a shutter door fell and now we are prohibited from accessing our vehicles except through excessive red tape... Which basically means we end up having too much manpower for very few vehicles...

hmm my friend is calling me to play dota... will post more in the near future... all the best to my uni and poly friends.. i noe studies are hard, but with God, you can move mountains and be in two places at opnce yeah haha.. God bless

No comments: