Friday, September 30, 2005

Worship

Hmm just had the children's day worship practice... i suddenly realise the feling I'd been mising these past 1 and a half year... It's working togther with musically proficient parts to creat a beautiful whole... Haha, it's sounds corny I know, but I don't know how else to describe it. being in choir since primary school, I've always worked with people who are as well trained or better trained than I am in music... And it always feels great to geta song moving when we all know our parts. It's not that we couldn't that that as a youth band, but it's much harder as we aren't as technically sound as the church band.. It jus feels great, I've missed this sensation... sigh... Now I wish I could play my instruments as well as those in the church band...

No comments: