Saturday, November 25, 2006

Another Insomniac Night

I don't know what in the world is keeping me up, I've tried not sleeping in the day, reading a book before i sleep, studying before sleeping, almost everything I can think of. I just can't sleep! And after turning around for a while, I start thinking of her! What am I to do? If this goes on much longer I'll start to go mad, honstly...

Honestly. after watching Bruce Almighty and him willing to be unhappy so tt the one he loves would be happy, I though I had laid my demons to rest. sigh... evidently not.

Finals are around the corner, and although this is just the first yr of business, 1/10 people in the cohort have already dropped out.

My thoughts keep wandering I have no grasp on my reality, partly because I am so tired, partly because I worry about her sometimes, partly because I feel so alone here sometimes. I wouldn't classify it as homesickness, more like a frustration in my lack of ability to make myself a whole person. I read a quote by Mother Teresa that sort of sums up how I feel right now...


I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. - Mother Teresa

I'm tired, I'm hurting, I'm lost, I'm empty..., I was some of these before I came here. Now, I'm awake and unable to sleep... sigh...

No comments: