Monday, November 27, 2006

Jolt Cola (changed entry)

Hmmm, i'm gonna print a retraction here, since anonymous is angry at me. I know who it is and yes that person does have reason to be angry at me. I did not know that the concrete walls here carried sound quite so well. Some points though,

The weed wasn't by neighbours but was by two people invited by the neighbours
I knew it was weed only because they offered me, I have never seen weed in my life so have no idea if they were serious or not
Maybe they weren't stoned but drunk, i cannot tell the difference.
Yes i was wrong to say those things, but it was through ignorance so forgive me
Also, I have never claimed to be holier than anyone on this floor, or anyone in the world, I am also a sinnner like anyone else. I was a little high on Jolt Cola the day I typed the entry and I apologise for that, on the same note, things I put on here are to be taken with a grain of salt, if I wanted to espouse full unadulterated truths that bare my soul, I'd get a dog.
Lastly, I may not have friends, though some people here might contradict me, I accede the point that I am not really making an effort to make friends. In all honesty, I will be leaving this country in 3 more years, and it hurts to keep leaving friends behind, I have done it 3 times in my life before and it never gets any easier, I won't avoid it, but I won't look for it either, if there's anything else u'd like me to post on this retraction continue as you have, I am truly sorry you feel this way about me, but I am only human.

I may be worse than you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

when have you ever been in your neighbour's room?...seriously??

Talion said...

haha now that would be telling wouldn't it

Anonymous said...

oh fuck that shit. you know you have no friends. like the other person posted on your wall, but also you are not even like in your own room.
hahaha
this goes to everyone reading this, no one would ever be stupid enough to smoke weed on our floor, I am appalled you would post this.
:'( <--- for you lying like that, this is me. i am so sad with these lies.

Anonymous said...

1) maybe you should check your shit and yourself before you post shit about other people on your blog. it's rude and you have no right.

2) i find it funny that you write about socializing with other people when all you really do is stay in ur room, play music (at the loudest volume) until 4 am in the fucking morning, and disturb the people you live with.

3) do not label the activities of the other people who share this floor with you as as "sin". who gave you the authority to say shit like that? last time i checked, GOD doesn't live on this floor.

4) you are rude to everyone on this floor simply because they are a part of a culture that is different to yours. please stop being an ethnocentric ass.

5) posting pictures of your roommates' room invades their privacy. there are laws against that shit. look it up.

thanks!