Friday, November 24, 2006

Friday night

Hmm it's friday night and i'm alone once again, had a short 2hr nap in the afternoon earlier, and now I feel slightly better. Still haven't had a chance to go out and play, but maybe I should get used to it. Other than goin to church I am starting to become a recluse haha.

Hmmm I have a fun 3 weeks ahead,
Next week: Physics Lab Test, and Philosophy 'Midterm' exam 2

Week after: Dec 7 Math 130 finals, Dec 8 Business 111 Finals

After that: Dec 12 Econs Finals, Dec 13 Philosophy Finals, Dec 14 Physics finals

I guess for the next three weeks I'll have to become a recluse. I'm still lonely, more often than not, but I am not home sick or anything, just a little tired of not being able to have fun and to have no one to talk with. God is lovely to talk with, it's just that He's not human... Not right now in any case. :)

• The dying, the cripple, the mental, the unwanted, the unloved-- they are Jesus in disguise. - Mother Teresa

No comments: