Wednesday, December 06, 2006

By popular demand lol,

here are some nonsense pics I've taken over the past few days.

Niagara falls again! (pretty old actually, jus haven't uploaded pics in a while)

A Rainbow for ppl like KM to admire haha

Can you find Jaesson's Fav Animal? Where's the squirrel?
Me fooling around in the wax museum, recognize the chair?

"All the cars cowered in awe as the heavens opened up!" lol, nah they're just parked
Ooh Cat aract, aka cat heat vision! (lol friend's cat so cute, say hi to Cookies and Cream!)
You think snow is good? This is slush, yucks

~I'm.... dreaming, of a whiiite, chrristmas!...~
The snow field, footprints in the endless snowfield.... ok not quite endless, and boot prints not footprints...

Snwoball fight! with erm... me myself and I, Irene left... as in never came... oh wells.

Yups so here are some nonsense pics.. enjoy, my next upload will be after the exams, at least 2 weeks time. Adios and say a prayer for me yeah...

3 comments:

Michelle said...

wowowowow!!!! =) snow...

Melissa said...

I like snoww... but yah not when it turns into dirty slush...haha.

Talion said...

Lol, it's much better now actually, but it's so cold it hurts sometimes... if I DO venture out again might take more pics haha