Friday, December 22, 2006

Some random pics... shhhh

Lol I'm using my uncle's com and am now proceeding to upload some random pics i found in it haha...
One of my canadian cousins, pretty anot? Haha. This is my cousin Charlene
My uncles and aunt taking pic with the big man, have no idea how they got this shot.... Two dunno-who on the left, my Aunt Amy, The man, My Uncle Peter and Uncle Robert

Pictures from another cousin's wedding last year =D, this is my cousin Lynette, I know she's very chio haha
Her now husband, Ryan, honestly man, the most immature adult I know, smiley joker... Nice guy though... Lol my cousin's classmates and good friends, i know a few of them... My Aunt Angela, Her son, my cousin Carl, and my favourite dog in the world. Lucas!


My cousin Andrea, she's now a mom fo two with her husband Erik. The Hagmans!

And poor Lucas zonked out. Ok is all for nows. Till After Christmas!

No comments: