Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Krytonite

KRYPTONITE
By: Three Doors Down

I took a walk around the world to
ease my troubled mind
I left my body lying somewhere
in the sands of time
I watched the world float to the dark
side of the moon
I feel there is nothing I can do, yeah

I watched the world float to the
dark side of the moon
After all I knew it had to be something
to do with you
I really don't mind what happens now and then
As long as you'll be my friend at the end

Chorus:
If I go crazy then will you still
call me Superman
If I'm alive and well, will you be
there holding my hand
I'll keep you be my side with
my superhuman might
Kryptonite

You called my strong, you called me weak,
but still your secrets I will keep
You took for granted all the times I
never let you down
You stumbled in and bumped your head, if
not for me then you would be dead
I picked you up and put you back
on solid ground

Repeat Chorus Two Times

Yeah!

Repeat Chorus Two Times, till end…
_________________________________________________
Hmm, I don't know why I like this song and 'Eleanor' by mad millions so much, Krytonite is the ONLY rock song which i know the lyrics back to back , that's mostly cos I had to sing it on two separate occasions and it's an easy song to play... Well relatively easy at least.

Most people tell me not to think so much, but... I'm stupid enough, I'm not exactly doing fantastically well in my studies, and I don't know if there's any way to really not think other than drinking and being insanely busy. Even while reading I'm constantly comparing events in my life to the fictional characters in my books, or my experiences in what I read in my text books.

Another person recently told me, girls aren't interested in me likely because I don't exude the feeling of 'looking' for a relationship. Honestly... I don't know how to do that... I can recognize it in people sure, but it's like ... like knowing how people ride a bicycle, but not being able to ride one yourself. Another question people ask, is if I feel inaequate about myself, again honestly? No... Yes I know I'm fat and ugly and not too smart... But I'm stronger than most people my size, I can play more instruments than most people and I'm not exactly poor, I recognize that I am blessed in so many ways, and I'm pretty sure God knows that as well...

Problem is, well all the things I can do... don't make for good first impressions and that can be unfortunate. Oh well, so do I then work harder to change people's impression of me? Well, maybe I'm looking for that person who looks past another's surface and into their being themself. I know some who have done it, and they're good friends of mine in Singapore who know I would sacrifice much for them, and have done so in the past.

Now I jus need to find my own niche here... How? I don't know... God will provide, maybe at the end of 4 years I'd hate to leave this place as much as I did Singapore... Only time will tell...

Listening to Vertical Horizon now... Hey damein, let's try that song once i'm back in singapore for the hols yeah? God bless.

No comments: