Friday, March 30, 2007

A Semi-finalist

After 7 long months of New venture project, it's finally over. I'm amazed that our group did so well, we managed to get into the semi-finals when I wasn't sure our group could have. It was such a rush learning that we had emerged the top in our lab and was to be a semi-finalist, working through the night to make a better report and powerpoint. Jess was great, she helped us so much...

Hmm to better clarify, the semi-finalists were mentioned at 11pm on thursday night and we had to hand in 7 copies of our report to the Teaching Assistant's(TA) office by 10am.So in a mad rush to improve our chances for getting to the finals, we used that 11 hour space, working through the night to just improve our report. We also had to present our work a second time to a panel of 7 judges. Alas, tis was all in vain, so i lost a night of sleep and slept during the day... And now it's night and I don't feel very tired... Just sick... Well, I'm glad that we managed to get as far as we did... We have bragging rights now, in the top undergraduate business university in canada, we are the top 20% in the business program to get through to the semi-finals. It's good enough for me in my book. I just wish I could have celebrated this with someone tonight... oh well...

No comments: