Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Recent events

Hmm the past two days have been good days, although Sunday was a disaster...

Just felt so down last Sunday for no apparent reason...

Anyways the last two days have been pretty good and I believe I am on the road to recovery... finally :) Spent tuesday with aunt and her friend, Wenxian, was a pretty fun day. We had lunch at a hotdog place in downtown east, first time i ever saw anyone put an egg in their hotdog... then we went bowling at east coast parkway, which was pretty fun and funny... there was this guy in the next lane with his own ball, his own shoes, his bowlingglove and ball bag+towel.... and he bowled... 176, there i was with only my own shoe (so i don't need to pay for shoe rental), no custom bowling ball, towel, or glove... and I bowl... 175! wahahahaha. then had a chilling time just relaxing at a coffee shop near Aunt's place and I left to go simlim with boss aka gary and peeg aka damein. Spent 100 on upgrades to my sad sad com, and 200 on a new router to replace my old router which was in three distinct yet working pieces, spent 50 bucks on an 8gb usb flash and 50 bucks on a set of pool balls...

so money flew away lol... i guess this is what peoplemean by retail therapy...
See money is evil, the less you have the happier you are :p

then yesterday was spent with Ah joy Ah. We didn't do much, but for some reason it was so comfortable to just be with her while she's working. we're old friends but what was weird was that it wasn't weird to be just be with her and do... nothing... then taht night she coerced me into joining a charity seminar for the DSA(Down Syndrome Association of Singapore). where I learnt everything I already knew about myself. that I was sensitive, wishy washy and couldn't say no... etc etc story of my life, the living door mat lol.

so yeah it's been a good few days... hope to have more... but i'm out of cash :P

No comments: