Saturday, July 17, 2004

Bittersweet...

Have u ever had a day or even a situation where you are simply at a loss? For 2 hrs straight? While acting normally and talking to a friend? I sincerely pray that she won't read this entry but I need to get this out. After 7 months of dodging and heartbreak(for me), Ishan finally agreed to meet me... And the girl which I thot of for every single day of tt 7 months... Well, I don't know what i expected, yet, I could feel it missing. She broke 3 promises that i could remember, but humans are not infallible so i could forgive her tt. She confused me once again, turned everything i said around by acting blur and paying attention to the words tt jus weren't impt. And also the way she did things... I got the impresion she jus wasn't really happy at all... So i... Well, i basically left her early..., i had a headache, but it wasn't as bad as i claimed it to be... I admit i was also to blame... I wanted so much to bring things up... But tt night... I jus couldn't... I jus got really irritated at her, and not in a rational way either. I got depressed, heartache, and the lowest pt of my life... for basically nothing... And after 7 months i'm jus plain tired of it all... I hope i nvr see her again, yet, i hope not... can anyone understand?... I also am happy i'm over her, yet, sad... For she also brought me to one of the highest pts of my life... once...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

hmm...
:/
the dull ache will go away with time.. perhaps you'll become numb for awhlie from all those bittersweet feelings and then you'll get back to normal.