Sunday, July 18, 2004

Random thots...

1.) Bball... I miss it... loads... I wonder if i can hit a 15 footer anymore?... prolly not...
2.) Books... Been really speeding through all my books... need to find a new outlet soon...
3.) I currently have three frens... Who i actually go out with... oh joy...
4.) I'm sad to be happy and happy to be sad... dunno what it means? examine urself, and if u still dun understand, u're too young... stay tt way pls! young is good
5.) Miss lit,  miss bball, miss soccer, miss pool, miss badminton, miss tennis, miss solving equations, miss triumph in achievement, miss flirting(yes, i'm not a saint), miss my hp(using my sis's old one now, no camera phones in camp), miss myself(i noe i've changed)
6.) The miss are not ppl... i'm not TT depraved...
7.) I'm toking to myself on a computer... oh the all encompassing joy of this revelation regarding my newfound meaningless existence...(hmm a nice quote, i'd better copy it down somewhere..)

No comments: