Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Hmm night time...

And once again I'm alone, and thinking about myself, and trying something out... I'm not gonna message anyone i see on MSN and see how many will msg me first... So far it's been half an hour and the answer is none... Hmm, lit/psychology question, what does this imply? Unfotunately it implies 2 things to me now... Firstly, that even when people see me, they dun msg me cos they're interested in talking to me... Secondly, that my good friends haven't come online yet the people who actually like to 'see' me... Anyway the conclusion to this random thought is... Since so few people seem to care about me, i'll start caring for myself... Hmm i also realised i've been indulging myself entirely too much. After i recovered from my cough, (ok so i haven't completely recovered yet, with my fever and bleeding nose), I haven't been playing basketball... So I will so what i've been too lazy to do these past few weeks, which is to start concentrating on being a better bball player... First of all, with my shooting, then prolly running... I mean i dun really have anything else better to do...

1 comment:

Talion said...

Hmm for info abt the experiment, at end of 4 hrs.. only One person msged me... Yup... I can feel the love haha...