Sunday, May 23, 2004

AttC

I finally achieved AttC status, for all non-NS ppl there, it means i fell sick enuff to stay at home rather than go to camp. Yup i am so sick, i'm not even trying to sing... Anyways, i get to stay home today, and chao keng haha, slack tt is. I managed to get some work done today tho, got some cheers done for the inter-company games day, was really easy, like writing slogans that idiots could understand, 'pegasus pegasus we will win!', went all downhill after tt. haha. But cos oh army regs, i have to stay at home for this duration or else i might get charged. :P Oh well, anyway i went to my Grandma's place today, and for some weird reason my young cousins there all seemed really happy to see me... Weird, not like i buy them sweets or anything :P Anyway i will once again post as often i am humanly able, adiosZ!

No comments: