Saturday, May 22, 2004

weird

For some reason the post i had yesterday disappeared... oh well..., life's like tt... haha, anyway, it's been a hellish week, with me really falling sick and having an exercise called 'stand by universe'. I had a nice day today tho... went out to Beach road, got a few barang barangs, then went to kino to indulge myself in comics(again), then went out with my oldest fren to watch Shrek2, a fantastic show, especially the pinocchio part...
********************************************************
Shrek: quick! get ur nose to grow!
Pinocchio: how?
Gingerbreadman: Say u wear women's undergarments!
Pinocchio: I wear women's undergarments!
(nothing happens)
Gingerbreadman: U DO wear women's undergarments!
Pinocchio: No i don't!
(nose grows)
Gingerbreadman: and it's a pink thong too!
Pinocchio: No it isn't!
(nose grows somemore)
*********************************************************
hmm then i came home and now i'm here... well i think i'll go to the doc's tmr... felt lousy these past few days, think i'm falling sick... Saddest part about this week is that i've not heard from the one i want to hear most from... Theme Song of the week, Heaven Knows, lyrics fit my mood rather well :P, haha, well i'll post again as soon as i can... cheers!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Haha!!
I saw Shrek2 with Mom yesterday. Boy was it funny... Mom said I laughed really loudly in the theatre. *grin* yup the pinocchio part was good. Heh. Puss was really funny too. Really an enjoyable movie, making spoofs out of classic fairy tales as well as movies. =)