Monday, May 24, 2004

Oh wheee...

I have, bronchial lung infection again sian...., the stupid infection caused me to lose my voice for a bloody month earlier this year..., So the doc and i are not taking any chances..., i'm staying at home to get lots of rest... resulting in a 4 day mc... I feel so tired all the time, and when i'm awake i feel bored. Someone pls save me from myself. I really hate my house sometimes... no one ever visits(friggin ulu here), and the onli thing i do at home is blog/chat/read/sleep... Haiz, i dunno which is worse, the sickness or the loneliness... Haha onli funny thing that happened today is a sense of deja vu i got from reading an ex-classmate's blog... Oh I think I'll do some internet tests again, and post them here... Chers

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hmm.. thought people would be happy to be sick as they can escape from the army. *grin* Well well well, you take care and make sure your voice doesn't fade away again yah? Scary. I'm having a migraine myself, from last night. Damn it's annoying. Hopefully I'll be able to get myself to study FTT. May you get well soon Neph!