Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Weirded out

Are there no pretty girls in S'pore above the age of 17 who are virgins anymore? Or do I somehow always end up toking with the ones who are not? It's always awkward toking to some of them especially when they suddenly start toking abt it... Not like I read/know abt such stuff... Ask me almost anything, abt art, abt religion, abt science, damn even zoology, or psychology, and i can give u an educated conversation, but somehow almost all the talks i have with girls(with some exceptions of course) degenerate into talks of sex, and how they aren't virgins anymore... I admit here and now, I AM A VIRGIN ok? yes i'm 18 goin 19 and I'M A VIRGIN, understand? It always feels weird when they say things like they having multiple 'o's, and how they spend the night at their bf's houses...

Sheesh as tho it isn't bad enuff being the youngest in my bloody Pegasus company in tekong, almost everyone knows more than me abt such things..., and they all have to go and tok abt it as well(dunno what colour of sperm lah... wtf?)... Why the hell am I always the youngest guy? In class, army, and even among most of my cousins, I'm always lauded as the youngest... bleah, whatever, it sux to be younger than so many ppl, yet be built bigger, and with the ability to beat ppl in 29 consecutive games of checkers and 8 consecutive games of chinese chess... I dunno what ppl want from me and i dunno what i want, bleah, whatever, iq=142=virgin forever? haha whatever, the world can jus laugh at me, i dun really care anymore...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Argh! my blog is still down. Sincere apologies... hope it'll be up soon. Anyways.. on the topic about sex, lol.. it has always been a taboo topic, but that doesn't mean the 'good' people aren't thinking about it! *grin* I have thought a whole lot on that topic and I am proud to be a virgin. *grin* Perhaps in the West people would sneer at that fact but in Singapore? Well, I guess we're more balanced on both sides.