Thursday, October 14, 2004

Busy busy busy

Ha... Been busy... Good exercise for a clerk... So many things to do, and so little time, had to do a lot of stuff on the run... Literally... Haha, but I managed to outlast almost all of my officers... They also couldn't quite keep up with the hectic pace... 3/4 of them all reported sick and obtained MC today... with 2 of the 4 left taking Leave... Haha... So today wasn't as hectic... No one to chase me...
In other news... Read the Newpaper yesterday... Average age of people in S'pore losing their virginity is 19..., and average is doing it 4 times a week... And there I was thinking... 'The papers are calling things low end? Where does that put me?... Technically, at the ultra low end' lol, oh well, doesn't matter, like Robert Langdon says, ' I'm married to my music, academics and sitting back with a good book in hand'

I'm currently waiting from a call i'm not sure is coming. Jasper... lava lamp... for sis... need... before... she... gets suspicious... haiz..., Tomorrow is sure to be a hectic day... Another day single, alone and too )*^% busy to actually care :P bb for now

No comments: