Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Busy....

Hmmm, haven't been posting much recently... Having problems with my com..., with my work..., with my blog... and simply too busy/tired, and couldn't be bothered to update... hmm haha, at the behest of my 'aunt', here's the latest update.

My com is fried, I've ended up doin the work of 4 people (again), I'm falling sick, I am about to chase and tio gan jasper for delaying the present i wanted to give my sis(ordered thro him but he hasn't shown up with the goods yet and time is runnning out), the only things constant in my life right now, is the mountain of work i know awaiting for me tmr, and my inability to improve my guitar skills.

Haha I don't understand the SAF sometimes. Shan't elaborate here tho, had evidence that this page is being watched by pro-PAP loyalists... Anything said in this blog will and has been used against me.. :p

Well that's about all for now..., promise myself to fix the blog... someday.. when i can be bothered, and when i have the time(unlikely to be soon)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey Neph!
promised I'll go when I have my short break! Aside from snoozing, This is my short break now. Anyhow, Life goes back to its usual monotony... Sigh. What's wrong with your blog? Take care lah you... Stay joyful always...

-Aunt.

Anonymous said...

heh man.. this is matt again.. hmm.. hope u not talking bout me eh?? (the pap thingy)

hmm.. let me know how's things coming along with u.. .heee... :)