Sunday, October 10, 2004

Tetra elemental

Hmm, I've used so many aspects of myself these few days I'm kinda wondering, where my life will lead.On friday I was doin clerical work in camp, then in the evening went to give some church people tuition, cos of their upcoming exams, i teach everything... On saturday used my skill with computers to fix church worship problems(dun ask). Then I checked and fixed certain parts of my car engine last night too...(mechanic wksp from OETI came in handy) Then this morning, played guitar for the worship session, after which I helped my overburdened friend with group leading(i used to be a cell group leader) Then went to play basketball with my friends... So in 3 days i was clerk, teacher, computer technician, mechanic, musician, cell group leader, and jus plain having fun... Wonderful..., now if only i can figure out a high paying job that requires someone who can do all that... *thinks....*thinks somemore... *strains what braincells available.... nope nada, zip zero nil, kosong... No job whatsoever... Very fun train of thot... Shall now apply to several universities with this thot in mind.. thank you world...

No comments: