Friday, October 08, 2004

Superfragilistic Defenstrative powers of recuperation.

BTW, the title doesn't mean anything... Hmm, I don't how, I don't know why, yesterday was a such a poke in the eye... lol, jus kidding, i'm feeling better not so sick not so tired... Jus wanna chase after Jasper for my Sis' present...It's on the 13th of October and I have no backup present.*to show the disorganisation of my mind, side note to matt: no i was not refering to you in my last post.. jus some irritant in camp* Anyway, I'm currently, typing in my blog and chatting with.. oh 5 ppl at the same time. I call it honing my typing ability... Since I'm gonna be a clerk in GLS... This is rather good practise... really it is... Hmm, I've decided to jus *insert-vulgarword-here* it and buy a new com, with what pay i've earned before NS and during NS... Should be enough to get a good one, that i can fill to the brim with firewalls and anti-virus software and a really good defragger, so that everything will run smoothly... for once...

I will say it once and for all for every male fren of mine who reads my blog and will ask them to stop asking my this irritable question... NO! I DO NOT HAVE A GF, DO NOT PLAN TO GET ONE, NOT NOW,NOT FOR THE NEXT YR OR SO,AND NO I AM NOT GAY AS A CONSEQUENCE OF THIS ACTION! Please lah, jus cos i got a car, can play multiple instruments, and am a nice guy doesn't mean i die die must have a gaggle of girlfriends hidden somewhere... Is not that I un want to intro them to u, is that they are NON-EXISTENTIAL comprende compadres? If u no understand engrish then come to me and i will repeat to u the phrase in malay, mandarin, hokkien(with vulgarities added, or not), even in sign language. And if i can get my fren to teach me, i'll say it in tamil even ...

*deep breath* ok tt's all for now... No animals, soft toys or punching bags were injured in the making of this blog...(thot the keybord is a little bruised)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

LOL!
haha, you said that sometimes life's terrible that it's funny? Your life is FAR from terrible, but the way you wrote reminded me of that phrase you brought up a while back on msn. *grin* ^^
Keep smiling! =)

Aunt.