Wednesday, October 20, 2004

The great the amazing...

exploding skull, comes in many great colors, gray matter, blood red splashes and anatomically correct result of an explsion originating from within the skull...

Haiz..., i wish the weekend was here already... Not that i ever really do anything... or have an opportunity to go out and mix with new people... I jus miss having time to relax, play basketball... Just so tired all the time now... Non-stop work in camp, and then out of camp, i think abt my work in camp. Plus the new strain of looking for universities and applying to them, and also thinking of how i can help my church, or at least my church friends... Haiz, i know i know, all these pressures can be reduced, but... I feel the need to do my work right and well, to please my parents, and to help others who need my help... Jus so tired.. sometimes i wish i wasn't so nice all the time... sad thot isn't it?...

Anyway, enuff babbling, gonna go and read then sleep now..., God bless all NS men... We need it...

2 comments:

Michelle said...

can understand how you feel... I'm kinda like in that situation now... except that it has been going on for like... 2 years? *sigh*

don't burn out! and remember you're not superman... not possible to help everyone... you need time for yourself to charge up so that you can help people better! :)

Smile...

Talion said...

hmm i wonder y those wors sound so familiar.. haha ok lah aunt..., will not try to be superman