Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Back from Vietnam

Yeah, I'm back. Spent a lot of money, had a few sleepless nights, thought some things through. I kind of boiled everything down to two questions. One about the past and one about the future... Cos now seems kinda set, nothing to question... I'm kind of better though. Looking forward more to migrating than ever in one aspect, in another, I kinda feel like a ghost. You know, the feeling of unfinished business...

Anyway, during the sleepless nights in a foreign land. There were no familiar distractions to cloud my mind. Ended up fishing out my Bible(carry it everywhere), and just reading and praying a little. I realise I wasn't quite fair to my friend, and that, I haven't been acting in a Christ-like way. More like someone who was thinking only about themselves. How would Christ handle the situation I was in? I have no idea... But I do know He would not hav handled it the way I have. Hm i foresee more self-study of the Bible in my future. Till next time, this is silverbird signing out.

No comments: