Monday, January 16, 2006

Sick again... Wah lau...

Haiz, I think I'm getting bad vibes from my camp or something... I've never been sick to frequently in my life. First it was my rashes outbreak, then it was my asthma (which I hadn't had for yrs and yrs), then I was injured in the line of duty, then I found out I have a pair of scarred retinas, going for an op that caused my eyes to hurt in hostile light conditions, then I had stomach flux for more than a month! And today I have conjunctivitis... It's getting kind of irritating, not that I'm not grateful for all the MCs, but... I've been wanting to work until I don't have time to myself to think. For private reasons. Yet I end up... with conjunctivitis..., haiz, anyone have a reason why I keep falling ill? Not enough exercise? Psychological damage? Or maybe I just don't know how to take care of myself... Haiz, whatever I guess, nothing I can do about it since I myself don't know anything abt it...

No comments: