Friday, January 06, 2006

Stupidity is my Forte

Yupz, I've been stupid, and looks like once in a while i still have it as my forte. Haiz, someday i'm gonna look back at my own actions and just shake my head at them. Oh well, it's been an ok week. Many highs and lows in a matter of hours in between. Hmm, have a lot of great animes to watch and stone at home with, thanks to Damein. Initial D is great, though terribly unrealistic. But then again that's what makes animes fun to watch. I hope I never have to race my car tho. I'd firstly be left in the dust, and i would want to know the costs involved in keeping the tyres and suspensions maintained... Have no idea how a tofu shop owner can afford to keep an old racing car in tip top shape, and have enuff left over to buy a new racing engine as well as a new 4WD car haha... Sorry for the spoilers for those who haven't watched Initial D 4th Stage yet... Yeah I'm gonna go complete a birthday present for a friend now. So till next time, this is Shaun, whose stupidity is his forte. Adios

No comments: